Course 2 Beginner Session 1: Introducing social media
Welcome to Introducing social media – the first session of the Beginner level of Course 2: Social media on Android tablet devices. In this session, you will learn:
- What is social media?
- Different types of social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Blogging [e.g. WordPress], LinkedIn, Google+ and WeChat)
- Who most often uses each of the different social media and which one is for you?
- What are the dangers associated with using social media?
- Using social media responsibly (what not to post, how to remove posts)
- Social media law and freedom of speech
- Data usage
- Multiple choice questions completed online.
Notional Learning Time
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Course 2 Beginner Session 2: Creating your social media accountsR125.00 Buy session
Course 2 Beginner Session 3: Social media in the classroom: Useful or just fun?R125.00 Buy session
Course 2 Advanced Session 3: Blogging in the classroomR125.00 Buy session
Course 2 Intermediate Session 3: Twitter in the classroomR125.00 Buy session