Course 6 Advanced Session 2: YouTube in the classroom
Welcome to YouTube in the classroom – the second session of the Advanced level of Course 6: Social media on Windows tablet devices. In this session, you will learn:
- How to use YouTube in a classroom
- Constructing a lesson plan using YouTube and checking it against TPACK (Technological, Pedagogical and Content Knowledge), SAMR (Substitution, Augmentation, Modification and Redefinition) and Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy.
- Write a series of lessons incorporating YouTube.
- Present the lessons to a class.
- Email the lesson plans as well as what you have learned from the experience to a specified email address for evaluation.
Notional Learning Time
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Course 6 Advanced Session 3: Blogging in the classroomR125.00 Buy session
Course 6 Beginner Session 3: Social media in the classroom: Useful or just fun?R125.00 Buy session
Course 6 Beginner Session 1: Introducing social mediaR125.00 Buy session
Course 6 Intermediate Session 1: Don’t forget the other social mediaR125.00 Buy session